- Phone 9am - 5pm Pacific Standard Time, Mon - Fri
- Email; email@example.com
- 72 Hour Return policy on Guitars only. Pickups and Loaded Pickguards or other parts are exchange or credit only.
- Guitar returns must be authorized by Iconic Custom Guitars.
- Guitars returned within the 72-hour approval period are refunded in full merchandise credit, minus shipping charges.
- Instrument must be returned in same condition as shipped.
- Buyer is responsible for the instrument during approval period.
- Shipping and related expenses are non-refundable.
- Item must be shipped back via a service comparable with which it was delivered, at buyers expense, immediately upon return authorization.
- UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail is normally used for all Domestic Shipping, $65.00 for guitars, and $75 for Basses. Faster service, including overnight, is available upon request, at buyers expense.
- USPS International Priority is used exclusively for International Shipping, $110.00 to Canada and $175.00 Worldwide for guitars and Basses.
- International Customers please note: Any additional fees including duties, VAT or any other charges related to international shipping are the responsibility of the purchaser & are non-refundable. We will not undervalue or “Gift” your item.
- All Shipping is at the expense of the buyer.
- All sales final on custom orders
- 50% deposit required
- Balance due upon guitar’s completion
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover through secure checkout Paypal is also accepted through our secure checkout.
- By Check, Money Order, please call to make these arrangements. No orders will be shipped until full payment has cleared our bank.
- Trade-In Policy can be found here