Warren Huart is a Los Angeles-based British music producer who has played a fundamental part in the creation of platinum winning and billboard-soaring albums; as well as the development of many of today’s successful artists’ careers.
Warren Huart is known for his hard work ethic, positive attitude and respect for the artist’s vision. Many of his long term work relationships have turned into close friendships. With over 20 years of experience in the ever expanding music industry (record production, engineering, mixing and song writing), as well as his extensive knowledge of musical equipment used yesterday and today, Warren manages to create the most diverse sound around.
Warren is seen above demoing a Vintage JM Teleganté with all the right appointments. Here’s a cool double-bound, 3-tone burst with an anodized guard.
Vintage JM Teleganté Specs.
- Indian Rosewood fretboard (9.5″ – 12″ radius)
- 1.625 nut width
- Fully bound quarter sawn maple neck
- Alder body
- Lambertone Ristretto pickups
- Kluson Vintage style tuners
- Nitrocellulose aztec gold
- JM-style switches and controls
- Emerson pots and caps
- Mastery bridge and tremolo