From blistering renditions of blues-infused rock and funk to sublime vintage blues, edgy ballads, rockabilly, slide, and everything in between, Ryder Green brings a dynamic mix of firepower and grit, effortlessly intertwined with melodic engaging songs, and straight-from-the-soul improvisation.
When Green takes the stage for live shows, there’s no such thing as a “grace period.” A signature jump-start leaves no doubt the music is going to bring the crowd to life, generally with a rousing take on one of his many original songs. *Full bio on his site.
Ryder Green can be seen rocking a JM Elegante in aztec gold and black. This guitar’s versatility comes in handy when touring and recording. Here it is in an awesome 3-tone burst!
Ryder’s Personal Specs.
- Indian Rosewood fretboard (9.5″ – 12″ radius)
- 1.625 nut width
- Fully bound quarter sawn maple neck
- Alder body
- Lambertone Ristretto pickups
- Kluson Vintage style tuners
- Nitrocellulose aztec gold
- JM-style switches and controls
- Emerson pots and caps
- Mastery bridge and tremolo