Robert Baker is a professional guitar instructor, songwriter, video producer, product demonstrator, and life long student of the guitar. Robert’s musical background goes back to his childhood being surrounded by music from many different genres including Rock, Pop, Funk, Jazz, Blues, Bluegrass, and Country, and are what have shaped Robert’s melodic groove rock style. It was also early on that Robert discovered his love for teaching others what he knew on guitar, and by the age of 21 he was a full time guitar instructor. Shortly after this Robert discovered Youtube and begin posting videos of originals and lessons on concepts he didn’t see others teaching. After posting videos for a few years and building a fanbase Robert now works hands on with many companies as well as manages media for them and demos varies items of gear. Forever the student if Robert isn’t writing music or teaching it he is probably studying it.
Baker is often seen shredding with a Candy Apple Red Evolution SD. His is equipped with an original Floyd Rose and double EMG buckers. Can you say dive bombs?!
“Evolution SD Specs.
- Indian Rosewood fretboard (10″ – 14″ radius)
- Thin-C hard maple neck (.790″ – .800″)
- 22 Stainless Steel Jumbo Frets
- 1.687 nut width (Graph Tech Tusq XL)
- Select alder body
- Original Floyd Rose tremolo
- Gotoh or Grover Locking Tuners
- Iconic Revolution™ matched HH set
- 5-way selector (push/push to split coils)
- Evolution sculpted neck joint
- Emerson Pro pots and caps