Almost… Keven’s Vintage Modern T is one of the most striking we’ve built. A double-bound orange ash body and high-output pickups. A 5A flame maple neck with a rosewood fretboard (10″ to 14″ radius) and a cool mirror pickguard. Here’s a similar one to Keven’s, equipped with a Bigsby tremolo and a mint pickguard.
Noah’s VMT Specs.
- Double-bound Inferno Pearl Color Shift
- 5A roasted flamed maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard (10″ – 14″ radius)
- Fast thin C profile (.790″ – .830″)
- Iconic Revolution pickups
- 22 stainless jumbo frets
- 1.687 wide hand-cut bone nut
- 3-way vintage selector
- Iconic heavy plate steel bridge (Bigsby shown)
- Brass compensated saddles
- Emerson Pro electronics