You may find Jimmie spanking a nicely aged black Vintage 67T with a matching headstock, dark rosewood fretboard and anodized amuminum guard. Here’s a nice iteration of our 67T (with a double-bound burst ash body and tortoise guard).
Jimmie Deeghan’s Specs.
- Indian Rosewood fretboard (7.25″ – 9.5″ radius)
- Medium C maple neck (.820″ – .890″)
- 1.687 nut width
- Iconic thick steel bridge
- Brass compensated saddles
- Iconic Revolution™ T Vintage pickups
- Gotoh Locking tuners
- Nitrocellulose 3-tone sunburst
- Vintage style 3-way switch
- Emerson Pro pots and caps
- Vintage relic hardware and finish