Arianna Reddi is a Live Performance & Session Guitarist based in London, UK. Although she started out listening to various rock bands, Arianna has now found a love for the cleaner tones and is currently working on many live and recorded projects with both new to the scene and well established R&B and Pop artists. Arianna has been playing guitar since as young as aged 10 and her performance experience ranges from local theatre to arena sized venues. She will not be stopping there. So far there are 5 singles due to be released in 2021 with Arianna’s guitar on them. Watch this space.
Arianna’s first Iconic is a breathtaking Vintage Modern S-HR (Hot Rodded) finished in aged olympic white over ice blue. The 5A roasted flame maple neck and modern 10″-14″ fretboard sports Jescar nickel frets. Her guitar is loaded with Iconic Revolution pickups.
Arianna’s Personal Specs.
- 5A roasted flame maple neck
- Modern fretboard radius (10″ to 14″)
- Thin C (.790″ – .860″) neck profile
- 22 Jescar nickel medium jumbo frets
- 1.6287 nut width
- Select alder body
- Traditional 6-screws Callahan tremolo
- Iconic Revolution pickups
- 5-way pickup selector
- Relic nitro aged olympic white over ice blue
- Emerson Pro electronics