The 65JM our take on one of the most distinguishable shapes in the guitar world. We've addressed many of the playabilty concerns of the classic offset design while maintaining a firm hold on the nostalgic look the JM styled guitars have that makes them so revered. Available with or without Rhythm circuit.
Available in our full palette of Nitrocellulose Colors.
- Alder Body
- Quartersawn Maple/ Indian Rosewood neck - Fully bound
- 1.625" nut width with Bone or Tusq Nut
- 9.5" - 12" compound radius fretboard with MOP inlays
- Kluson Vintage style tuners
- Lollar JM pickups
- Mastery bridge and Tremolo now standard