ICONIC GUITARS® LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY & INSTRUMENT INFO
NOTE: Please contact your authorized Iconic guitars Dealer or Distributor regarding all warranty claims.
Your new instrument is warranted to be free of any defects in materials and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for the life of the original retail purchaser, subject to the limitations described below. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser when product is purchased as NEW from an Authorized Iconic Guitars Dealer. Instruments sold as Factory Seconds (B-STOCK) do not carry a lifetime warranty, but are limited to a 90-day manufacturer’s warranty. Electronic parts and guitar hardware are limited to a warranty period of one (1) year from date of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: IN ORDER TO VALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY, SUBMIT YOUR WARRANTY REGISTRATION TO ICONIC GUITARS WITHIN TEN (10) DAYS FOLLOWING THE ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE. PLEASE RETAIN YOUR SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE, AND IS REQUIRED FOR ALL WARRANTY SERVICE REQUESTS. THIS WARRANTY IS EXTENDED TO THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER ONLY AND IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
If your Iconic Guitar malfunctions at any time as a result of faulty materials or workmanship, Iconic or its authorized representative will repair the defect(s) or replace the instrument, as it deems appropriate, at its sole discretion. In the event that original materials are no longer available, Iconic Guitars reserves the right to use materials regularly utilized at the time of repair. If replacement of customer’s instrument is deemed necessary by our staff, Iconic Guitars will replace the instrument with one of the same or most similar style and of a value not in excess of the original purchase price of customer’s instrument.
This limited lifetime warranty covers the cost of both labor and materials on any repair deemed necessary by our Warranty Department Representative for the lifetime of the original retail purchaser. In the unlikely event that the customer’s instrument is destroyed, lost, or damaged beyond repair, while in the possession of Iconic for warranty repair, Iconic will replace that instrument with one of the same or most similar style of a value not in excess of the original purchase price of customer’s instrument. Owner at owner’s expense must carry any insurance covering the instrument, including but not limited to collector’s value insurance. Only Authorized Iconic Guitars Dealers & Iconic’s own service centers may perform warranty service. Any service performed by unauthorized persons or without prior authorization will void this warranty. Iconic Guitars shall not be held liable for any and all defects or damage caused by services performed by unauthorized persons.
This Warranty is Subject to the following Limitations and Exclusions
The following items are not covered by this warranty:
1. Any instrument whose serial number is missing or has been altered or tampered with in any manner.
2. Any instrument that has been modified after original shipment from Iconic Guitars.
3. Any instrument whose warranty registration card has been altered or upon which false information has been given.
4. Any factory-installed electronics and hardware after a period of one (1) year following the original date of purchase.
5. Any instrument that was NOT purchased from Iconic Guitars directly or an Authorized Iconic Guitars dealer, or upon which any unauthorized repair or service has been performed.
6. The cost of an initial setup, adjustments, or regular maintenance of your new instrument, including neck/truss rod adjustments, string changes, action adjustment, intonation, or loose hardware.
7. Normal wear and tear on any serviceable part of the instrument including electronic controls, switches and jacks, worn frets, plated surfaces, tuning machines, string replacement, scratches in pickguards or plastic parts, saddles and nuts.
8. Normal paint wear and tear including damages, cracking, sinking, discoloration, and paint shrinkage of the instrument finish for any reason.
9. Subjective issues such as tonal characteristics, grade and color of wood or finish.
10. Cosmetic characteristics related to finish consistency, replicability, application, retention, and durability.
11. Cosmetic characteristics that do not impede the playability or standard functionality of the instrument.
12. Defects in finishes such as cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids, other chemicals or non-industry approved polishes.
13. Instruments that have been subjected to extreme humidity or temperature conditions.
14. Playability of an instrument whose “action”, or string height, is lower than recommended standard “action” settings defined by “industry standards”.
15. Damage as a result of strap button pulling out of body (Note: Factory straps mounted to the body can only withstand so much pressure. They are not intended to withstand any severe abuse. If player will be using a strap, Iconic Guitars recommends that player check strap and buttons prior to use in order to avoid any mishaps. Iconic Guitars will not be responsible for any such claims.)
16. All other defects, deterioration, and damage due to normal use, wear and tear, aging, misuse, neglect, improper operation, abuse, accident, theft, or acts of Nature.
17. Case, and case hardware, wear and tear of any kind.
18. Shipping damages of any kind.
19. Any and all charges if no problem is found at time of repair/inspection.
20. Any and all charges incurred from priority service requests (Rush Service) or priority shipping for replacement parts or return of customer’s merchandise.
21. Freight charges to Iconic Guitars or Authorized Iconic Guitars Dealer for customer owned goods.
22. The labor reimbursement cost or parts replacement cost of any repair not authorized or performed by Iconic Guitars.
ICONIC GUITARS ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM FAILURE OF THIS PRODUCT OR FOR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, SATISFACTION, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE LOSS OF USE OF SAME DUE TO DEFECTS OR AVAILABILITY OF SAME DURING SERVICE. THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY ICONIC WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IMPOSED UNDER STATE LAW ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE TO YOU. ICONIC GUITARS SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES SUFFERED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR BUSINESS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INSTRUMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, EVEN IF ICONIC GUITARS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ICONIC GUITARS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY EXPENSES, CLAIMS, OR SUITS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY OF THE FORGOING.
This warranty gives you specific rights, which vary from state to state. No representative or other person is authorized to assume for ICONIC GUITARS any liability except as stated in this warranty.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
If you experience any malfunction that is covered under Iconic Guitars® Limited Lifetime Warranty, you should notify Iconic Guitars directly or the Dealer where the instrument was purchased. If this Dealer is not available, please contact your nearest Iconic Guitars Dealer or Distributor. The Dealer must ship the instrument, freight and insurance pre-paid to Iconic Guitars.
For a list of authorized Iconic Guitars Dealers and Distributors, please visit our dealer page.
RETURNING YOUR INSTRUMENT:
Owner carrying Original Purchaser’s Limited Lifetime Warranty is responsible for all freight & insurance costs to ship the instrument to Iconic Guitars or the nearest Authorized Iconic Guitars Dealer. They must contact Iconic for information and an authorization to return any Iconic Guitars products. No instrument may be returned to Iconic without such prior authorization. If a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) is not clearly marked on all packages being returned to Iconic Guitars, they will be returned to sender.
After the returned instrument is inspected upon its arrival, Iconic Guitars or the Authorized Iconic Guitars Dealer will advise the Owner of the approximate date of completion. The repaired instrument or part will be returned to the Dealer or Owner freight and insurance prepaid.
Only Authorized Iconic Guitars Dealers & Iconic Guitars own service centers may perform warranty service. Any service performed by unauthorized persons will void this warranty. Iconic Guitars shall not be held liable for any and all defects or damage caused by services performed by unauthorized persons.
PLEASE NOTE: Iconic Guitars does not offer repair or maintenance service of any kind other than warranty repair service. If your guitar needs any service or maintenance that is not covered under this warranty, it should be taken to any qualified professional.
For more information:
Write: Iconic Guitars Attn: Warranty
740 Metcalf Street #4
Escondido, CA 92025